Friday, January 15, 2016

Medical Marijuana

As many of you know, I am a firm believer that marijuana should be legalized for medical purposes. Living in Utah has been extremely frustrating lately. I feel like people here are more closed minded compared to other states. We aren't asking to make it legal for everyone to just get high all day, we are asking for help. We are asking for hope. Hope for relief. Relief from this horribly painful and crippling medical condition. I'm not asking for everyone to change their views or how they were raised, I'm asking to being a little more open minded about something that can help someone and their quality of life. It makes my heart hurt that someone actually booked Enedina Stanger because she used marijuana to help her live. I know so many people that sit around at home and smoke marijuana in front of their kids just for fun. And here we are making someone who already has a difficult life even more difficult. She is an amazing person dealing with a horrible illness, this is the last thing she needs. Help me and others get Mark Madsens bill passed this month so that Enedina can come back to Utah and get the help she needs and everyone that is struggling and could benefit from this can get some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment