Thursday, November 10, 2016

Good Days

Today I woke up at 5am to go to work. Normally waking up at 5 and functioning is a task for me. I try and keep my eyes open while I drive to work. I get to my desk and find myself trying everything to keep my eyes open. I feel like this throughout the day. Foggy and exhausted. Not today. Today I woke up and went to work and was alert and awake. Yeah my body was hurting and I had a long day ahead of me but it was the first day in months that I actually felt somewhat normal. With the good days come the bad. Unfortunately the feeling of being normal didn't last the entire day. My body finally gave in to the pain. Although the good day didn't last very long, these are the times that I look forward to. Those few hours of feeling normal is what gets me through the months of bad days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment